Re: Contact, Jayme Adams

On Aug 14, 2009, at 7:32:16 AM, "K. Loberg" <iris.loberg@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi everyone,
I have been trying to reach Jayme Adams both by phone, and via email,
and she has not responded. Does anyone know if she's away?
Thanks.
Kitty Loberg
    I do not know if she's away, but difficulty in contacting Jayme has been
brought to the my attention and the attention of  other members of Board  by
several people residing in different geographic areas of the AIS.
    I do hope Jayme is well.
    A report on her well being would be appreciated.  Exhibition is a very
large and very important job.
    Jeanne Plank