Upcoming Fall Board Meeting

Hello all,

I don't have the final information from Paul Gossett regarding the upcoming fall board meeting but expect to receive the details soon and will send it out so arrangements can be made. However, I have been asked to forward the following email to all interested parties as a heads up so you are aware of this request before making your travel arrangements.

"President Epperson is requesting that on the Sunday morning of the fall Board of Directors meeting we devote that time (8:00  11:00 am) to a deliberative/interactive session on the development of the strategic/long-range plan for The American Iris Society. This session will be chaired/facilitated by Gary White, chair of the ad hoc strategic plan committee.

It is hoped that the majority of those persons attending the fall BOD will be able to attend this planning session. This is not a mandatory attendance session, so do not modify your travel arrangements if already made."

Michelle