Re: Upcoming Fall Board Meeting

Brilliant Idea, Dr. Epperson!  (Or Mr. White, or both)

Jerry Coates, Associate Broker, GRI
Direct:  301-663-1113
Cell: 301-606-1895
Fax: 301-644-2663
Website:  _http://JerryCoates.Realtor.com_
(http://jerrycoates.realtor.com/)

Specializing in Frederick Real Estate, since  1972!

Real Estate Teams,  LLC.
O:301-695-3020
Suite 400
50 Citizens Way
Frederick, MD 21701

In a message dated 8/8/2009 10:46:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,