Bulletin Responses

I am on the AIS board butd will be leaving in a year. I believe the board is
representative of the membership. I have received many supportive e-mails
supporting my questioning doing things as they have been done. I wish many of
these people would speak out themselves. But I will respect their privacy.
They were not just from younger whipper-snappers but some octogenarians and
every age in between. Since one is more likely to receive e-mails from those
who object I would suggest that board members should note that they need to
listen to our membership. I know change is difficult but sometimes it is
necessary. Are you supporting something because that is the way is has always
been or because it is better. I have heard no justification for B  a smaller
page size being better, but only that it is what we are used to. What are the
benefits? I frankly donbt see them. The present size fits on my bookshelf
better than the larger size but new members could care less about my set of
past issues. Please board of directors talk to those new members you have
brought in this year they are our future. What we are is evident to those that
are already here but if we donbt build a future all will be lost.