Re: Decline is not innevitable

This time to Clarence, I once again say, "Right On!"  In addition to
clarence's points I would add that we should encourage any new (or
not new) member to make a cross and see what surprise seedlings they
might get.

Despite the opinion of my wife and countless others that I have
plenty of reasons  to be humble, I shall not claim so to be! ::))

hal