Charging for AIS Shows

Today someone was mentioning that they could not put on an AIS sanctioned Iris Show at certain botanical Gardens because the garden charges for admission and AIS shows are supposed to be free. It seems to me that we should write and exception for State Fairs, Botanical Gardens and other choice venues that may actually be better locations to promote irises that Shopping malls and Church basements. I would like to hear a discussion of this point and maybe we could create a motion.