AIS Press Releases

As Public Relations and advertising Chair for AIS, I have been neglecting the topic of press releases. I had originally proposed a 'press only' portion of our website for press releases but this has not happened. The need is still there and I am looking for individuals that have knowledge for writing press releases and suggestions on how they should be released. I am also looking for individuals that could help design a portion of a website for press releases. I welcome ideas from our membership.