Re: July AIS Bulletin

In a message dated 8/5/2007 5:22:38 P.M. Central Standard Time,
GormleyGreenery writes:

the  Denver area August 7, England
August 8, and the St. Louis area  August 9.

Jim, today is August 5th!  We got ours yesterday, the  4th.

Okay.  My eyes transposed on the calendar by one week!  It was  actually west

coast on July 24, the east coast July 26, the Denver  area July 31, England
August 1, and the St. Louis area August 4.   Sorry about that.
Jim Morris