Re: Untimely death of Rob Stetson

Steve,

Do you have any more information about Rob Stetson?  I haven't been  able to
find anything posted yet on the Social Security Death Index which is my  first
data source on AIS deaths.
Anything would be helpful such as newspaper obit, name of funeral home and
city or email address.  I usually write the obits for the AIS  Bulletin.  Rob
would probably be a short listing in my Milestones  column.

Have you received your AIS Bulletin yet?  It was printed on July 2,  2007.
Your article and pictures turned out well.  Thank you again for  doing the
write-up for me.

Jim Morris