AIS website survey results

Board members - I'm still taking answers from our members for the AIS
website survey, but with 55 respondents so far, I thought you'd like to
see the results of the survey so far.

Use this link for a summary:  http://bit.ly/2pidHyK

I'd be glad to discuss this tomorrow if you'd like.

I will be using the results of this survey to develop a proposal from
which I'll have pricing by the time we get to our meeting at the convention.

Thanks - David Cupps, AIS Electronic Services Chair