Re: 2015 Portland Convention

This is good timing;  I will put it in the News & Notes that comes out next
week.  Please let me know if there is anything particular you would like me
to say.

And if anyone has other topics they would like mentioned in this (or
future) News & Notes, please let me know.

Regards,

Wayne Messer
wrmesser@gmail.com
News & Notes