From: kludi <kludi@juno.com>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Fri, Apr 25, 2014 12:23 pm
Subject: [AISdiscuss] 2015 Portland Convention

Hello all, Since returning home from Dallas, I have had several inquiries:
What is going on in Portland next year?"." You shared information with
convention attendees in Dallas, when will the rest of us receive the
information?" Our 2015 Portland Iris Conventions web site is up. Go to
<ais2015portlandconvention.com> for the latest information. It includes all
the  information for registration, hotel accommodations, host gardens,
optional tours and more. Information for the Geek Dinner/Auction, Convention
Schedule and Optional Gardens will be posted when made available. Please help
pass this information on to others. Hope to see you in Portland in 2015. John
LudiChair, 2015 Portland Iris ConventionsAIS Storefront
Do THIS before eating carbs &#40;every time&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/535a8ba14810fba1124fst02vuc