Re: On the road again

Hi Jim and all,

I will never forget the time, many years ago, that Jimmy Burch was in
Cleveland on business and he came to see our garden. We took him to dinner at a
Mexican type restaurant, When he ordered his dinner he asked for the
hottest  item on the menu and asked for extra hot sauce on the side. His head
broke out  in sweat as he was eating, but he was happy with his hot meal.

Dorothy Willott

In a message dated 4/3/2013 9:41:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,