Re: Secretary Traveling

We are also leaving early, Thursday April 11, driving and staying with
Jean's sister for two days prior to the Convention and staying through the SLI
Convention and won't be home until April 25.  The worst part is we will
miss our MDB bloom and much of our SDB bloom -- rats, as we have so many new
ones plus Jean's MDB 3-bud seedlings.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society

In a message dated 4/7/2013 4:09:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,