RE: On the road again

Hi Jim,
   I just did some fast research for you on Jimmy Burch.  He served on the
Board of Directors from 1980 to 1986.  He also was the AIS Membership
Secretary from 1982 to 1984.
   Since Tom is traveling, he might not have the start date of Mr Burch, but
the RVP of his region should have the quarterly records of the region for 2012
and his start date would be on the quarterly full membership.
Susan Boyce