Re: On the road again

Tom,

I was informed that Jimmy Burch from Huntsville died October 27.  Do  you
have an AIS start date for him?  He was in a nursing home.  He was  formerly
MemSec and on the AIS Board of Directors although I don't know the  dates
without research for which I don't have any time.

Judy:  Judge status?

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society

In a message dated 3/30/2013 9:22:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,