RE: RE: [RVPs] Convention RVP Meeting - Invitation

Hi Lynn,

I'd like to be included on the agenda as the Youth Chair to discuss youth
programs in the regions, and how important it is for me to have someone in
each region I can contact.  Thanks!

Cheryl Deaton, RVP, Youth Chair, Director, Hybridizer among other things!

PS  I had a terrific time at your Regional.

> From: irislynn@willitsonline.com
> To: rvps@aisboard.org; aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
> Subject: [AISdiscuss] RE: [RVPs] Convention RVP Meeting - Invitation
> Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:58:01 -0800
>
> Greetings RVPs
>
> I am in the process of making up an Agenda for the meetings, not the
> reception. If there are any items that you wish to be on the Agenda, please
> reply.
>
> Lynn Williams
> R14 RVP

Rediscover Hotmail.: Get e-mail storage that grows with you.
http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Stor
age2_042009