Out of office/PR committee report

My computer has been in the shop having a virus removed for the last 3 weeks
and I rather hastily finished a PR report that had been begun earlier. I have
attached it for any one interested. If any of you would like to make comments
before convention please contact me directly.B  Bob Pries

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Microsoft Word - Public Relations Committee Report Spring 2009.pdf]