2009 Convention Reports - FINAL REMINDER

Hello once again to all those who might still owe a report for the upcoming spring convention. This is your final reminder. All outstanding reports MUST be to me by Friday, May 1 so they can be reviewed and reformatted, if necessary, so I can than sent to John for uploading to the web site.

REMEMBER: If I do not have your report by Friday it will be your responsibility to bring the report to the convention along with enough copies for the board members plus extras for anyone else that might be in attendance at the meetings. (I usually bring about 10 extra copies for the audience)

Thank you and see you in two weeks.

Michelle