Garden Tours 2009 Convention - Cameras Ready!

We, on the Slides and Digital Program's Committee, have a request.

As you go on the Garden Tours in Kansas City and are taking
DIGITAL photos - kindly think of us!

We could use:
  1. Close-up shots of the irises in bloom, of course.
  2. Any hybridizer's visiting the garden - get a face shot
     as well as them in the garden.
  3. Overview of the garden(s).
  4. Photos of the hosts in each of the gardens, please.
  5. People wandering around - front shots please.
     (If you can identify them let us know that too!)
  6. Shots of various phases of the Convention.
  7. Annuals in the garden, interesting garden art.

Think about what you would like others, who could not be there, would
have missed and would have loved to have seen.

Anything that would help us create wonderful programs for all to see.

BE CREATIVE, HAVE FUN, TAKE YOUR HATS AND SUN SCREEN!

Janet Smith
Chair

P.S. I will not be able to attend this year so hugs to you all!