2009 AIS Convention Reports

Hi to all Officers, Directors and Chairpersons who need to submit reports for the upcoming AIS National Convention.

This is my first email advising you I will need your reports by the end of this month so that I can reformat them, if necessary, and send them onto John for loading to the website. If possible, please send your reports to me as a PDF. Remember, when formating the file name do not use spaces, commas, colons, parentheses, or any other special characters. You can use any alphabetic or numeric character and the underscore (_), or dash (-) characters in the file name. The title of the file should be followed by the term Spring2009. Here are some examples:

                  ConventionLiasonReportSpring2009
                  Secretary_Report_Spring_2009
                  Treasurer-Report-Spring2009

The sooner I have your reports the better so I can get them to John and he is not inundated with a lot of reports all at once. If you have a specific topic you want discussed at the board meeting please be sure to let me know what it is as soon as possible so I can add it to the agenda before sending it off to President Roy Epperson for his final input.

In addition, if you are not planning on attending the 2009 National, PLEASE let me know in the transmittal email of your report.

I will be sending out reminder emails as the month progresses but ALL REPORTS SHOULD BE TO ME BY THE END OF THIS MONTH.
Thank you,

Michelle Snyder
AIS Secretary