Re: Web Page Redesign

John,

I agree that the home page redesign looks excellent!  And as Kitty  says, the
photos seem to "step out of the page."  I would like to see the  pictures
identified and I would not worry about being politically correct with  only
medal
winners.  The general public doesn't care about any of  that.  In dealing
with web sites and talking to many other people so  involved, the consensus is
that folks just want more and more pictures so that a  good selection of iris
types and varieties are available to be  seen.

When moving forward with your Photo Gallery drop downs consider adding
"Irises on the Show Bench" and "Iris Designs."  There are many people whose
main
iris interest lies within these two areas of the iris experience.  And  we do
want to appeal to those who live in apartments or retirement homes (an
increasing number of our aging membership).

Looking forward to the rest of the web site redesign!  Good job so  far.  An
exciting start!!!

Jim M.
*
In a message dated 3/31/2009 12:19:10 P.M. Central Standard Time,