Re: Web Page Redesign

John and everyone,
    Yes, it is a nice job.  I do think the "style" and background colors are
so much more pleasing than the last proposals.  I consider it very
attractive.  What I found the most appealing, is that the photography in
many cases seemed to step out of the page, I felt like I was a part of the
photography.  That is because of the overall pleasing effect of the whole
design.  It might be possible to still widen the design to take advantage of
the full screen, but that is about my only suggestion.   But then, it might
not be needed depending on the drop down menu structures.  The "frame"
around the photos was soft, attractive (I keep saying attractive!) and
coordinated with a variety of photos... accentuating the photos and not
clashing with them.   My only thought on the photography is to use the
best... and use a diversity!   Catching the eye of the viewer is most
important!
    Good work!  No,  ... it is excellent work!
Kitty Loberg