----- Original Message ----- From: <bfilardi@comcast.net>
To: <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 2:05 PM

Hi all: The April issue of the Bulletin has been printed and bound and is at the mailing service. By the way, Dustin at the mailing service had the following comment:

< Well still get the [Bulletin] out this week for sure. Also, I was contacted by our post office and theyre going to take a close look at the piece to see if theres anything we can do to help the mail get in-home quicker. Having Ron call them directly was a very good idea because a complaint directly from the customer always gets a better response than when it comes from me  because I am always talking to them.>

Bruce