From: owner-aisvote@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisvote@aisboard.org] On
Behalf Of Michelle Snyder
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 7:13 PM
To: aisvote@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISvote] Motion to appoint various persons

Michelle Snyder moved and Jeanne Clay Plank seconded that the following
motions be voted upon.

   "* Jayme Adams, RVP, Region 11 be appointed as Chair of the
Exhibitions Committee
   * Robert Keup, be appointed as Advertising Editor of the Bulletin
   * An ad hoc committee be appointed to study and make
recommendation(s) to the Fall meeting of  the         Board of Di rectos
     relative to offering a membership discount when someone joins both
      AIS and a Section or Cooperating Society concurrently.  The
committee members would be:                      Jill  Bonino, Chair;
James Morris; Tom Gormley; Anita Moran; Paul Gossett; Will Plotner; and
                  Dennis Hager."

My official vote is YES.

*Since time is of the importance, President Epperson has set the voting
period for this motion for ten (10) days. We am leaving on Sept. 26 for
vacation which, it so happens, is exactly ten days from today.  As such,
I would very much appreciate the voting members to expedite their vote
so I can get everthing taken care of before we leave. *

Thank you very much,

Michelle Snyder

The archives for AISVote are at:
http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisvote/