Re: [AISvote] Motion to approval proposal to AISFoundation for scanning of bulletins

I vote yes on the motion before the Board.
Susan Grigg
Director

On 10/12/2014 9:40 AM, Michelle Snyder wrote:
Hello fellow board members. The below motion would normally be going out to vote tomorrow but since I am leaving today and not returning until Friday, I am sending it out a day early. If you want to wait until tomorrow to cast your vote please feel free to do so.

"That this catalog scanning project, as described in John's proposal, is approved for forwarding to the AIS Foundation for their consideration for funding; and once the project is completed, that the products of these scans be made available to both the AIS and to the Iris Encyclopedia, and that the paper catalogs will then go to the AIS Library."

Michelle Snyder
AIS Secretary

The archives for AISVote are at:
http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisvote/