From: owner-aisvote@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisvote@aisboard.org] On
Behalf Of RUTHBB@aol.com
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 4:30 PM
To: aisvote@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISvote] Board vacancy appointment

I vote yes for Susan Boyce to fill Rita's term.

Ruth Barker

In a message dated 11/29/2010 5:25:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
AISSecretary@irises.org writes:

Hello  all,

President Judy Keisling has advised that she is requesting the  vacancy
left by Rita Gormley's untimely death on the board be filled by  Susan
Boyce. Article V-Board of Directors, Section 3 (j) of the AIS  By-Laws
states:

"In case of a  vacancy on the AIS Board of a director serving a
three-year term, the  President shall fill the
unexpired  term by appointment from the remaining candidates
from the two most recent  pools of nominees,
subject to  confirmation by the AIS Board"...

For those of you new to the board,  Susan Boyce was on last years list of
candidates.

Please respond as  soon as possible to the above.

I vote YES to confirm Judy's  appointment.

Michelle Snyder
AIS  Secretary

To  sign-off this list, send email to the AIS  Secretary
<aissecretary@irises.org>
The archives for AISVote are  at:
http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisvote/