Re: [AISvote] Approval of RVP for Region 3

Thanks Michelle for usual efficient handling of this voting process.

I will now proceed to notify all the RVPs and send the updated spreadsheet
to you, AIS Website and AIS Bulletin Editor.

Rita Gormley, RVP Counselor

--
Rita Gormley
P. O. Box 177, De Leon Springs, FL 32130