Re: [AISvote] Motion to affirm replacement of Region 11 RVP

As per my email sent out some time ago and Jim's reminder below, without the name of the sender of the email listed there is no way of knowing who sent the email.

Michelle

On 5/30/2014 2:17 PM, Jim Morris wrote:
Who is this that voted?  Remember that you must sign your complete  name to
any communications.
Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society
In a message dated 5/30/2014 2:58:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
100u@rewrite.aisboard.org writes:

Sorry to  learn of Ann's health problems. I vote Yes on Jim Stadler as new
Reg.
11  RVP

-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Snyder  <102x@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisvote  <aisvote@aisboard.org>
Sent: Fri, May 30, 2014 11:36 am
Subject:  [AISvote] Motion to affirm replacement of Region 11 RVP

Due to Ann  Violette's health problems, she has resigned her position as
RVP of Region  11. The Assistant RVP, Jim Stadler, has stepped up into
the position of  interim RVP.  Cheryl Deaton has moved and I have
seconded the below  motion.  As such, it is now out for vote.

"That the AIS Board of  Directors approve Jim Stadler as RVP of Region 11"

Michelle

By  the way, I vote YES

The archives for AISVote are at:
http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisvote/