From: Michelle Snyder <102x@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisvote@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISvote] Motion to affirm replacement of Region 11 RVP
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 08:36:29 -0700

Due to Ann Violette's health problems, she has resigned her position as
RVP of Region 11. The Assistant RVP, Jim Stadler, has stepped up into
the position of interim RVP.  Cheryl Deaton has moved and I have
seconded the below motion.  As such, it is now out for vote.

"That the AIS Board of Directors approve Jim Stadler as RVP of Region 11"

Michelle

By the way, I vote YES

The archives for AISVote are at:
http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisvote/