Re: [AISvote] Sale of 2006 Calendars at the Portland Convention

I vote yes to the sale of calendars as described below.

Gerry Snyder

JOHNNY R RANDALL wrote:

Good Evening Members, Finally digging out from under the avalance of messages,
discussions and reports and will update all on the discussion on the 2006 AIS
Calendars and their proposed sale at the Convention this Spring in Portland.
Information is as follows:  John and Kay Ludi, Storefront Committee directors
have brought it to our attention that we have an inventory of 1650 AIS
Calendars for 2006.  They have suggested we consider selling them at the AIS
Convention in Portland this Spring for $1.00 each as a "Convention Special".
This special sale would eliminate postage/mailing fees and would allow for a
considerable reduction in our current inventory.  The motion was so moved by
Betty Roberts and seconded by John Ludi.  The motion on the floor (airwaves?)
is now officially ready for you to cast your ballot.  I would ask those that
informally voted on the proposal (via AIS Discuss Group) to please resubmit
your vote so it can be logged in after this notice.  Thank you for your
patience.  The voting process, per guidelines allows 14 days to allow all
qualified voting members to cast their ballots.  I would urge you to respond
as quickly as possible so that the Ludi's can be so informed and prepared to
provide said calendars for sale if the vote is in favor of this suggestion.
Many thanks to all.  Patricia

aissecjill@earthlink.net