Re: [AISvote]

Sorry yes your right lost track of time.
Thank you
Ron Cosner

Michelle Snyder <102x@rewrite.aisboard.org> wrote:

Sorry Ron,

The time for voting ended on June 13.  The voting time is 5 days from when I send it out, which was June 8.  I received 13 YES votes during the voting period and had sent an email to AISDiscuss advising of the boards approval.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Michelle