Re: [AISvote] Approval of Gordon Carver.

I vote YES to approve the appointment of Gordon Carver as Advertising Editor.

Gary White

From: Michelle Snyder <102x@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisvote@aisboard.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2015 12:12 AM
Subject: [AISvote] Approval of Gordon Carver.

I guess my brain is still somewhere on the other side of the world. John
Jones is correct in stating the approval of the appointment by President
Morris of Gordon Carver to replace Ron Killingsworth as Advertising
Editor should have gone out via AISVote.

I am requesting that all those who have already voted to resend your
vote using this medium, and all those who have yet to vote, please do so
via here and not AISConfer.

Thank you and I apologize for the confusion.

Michelle

By the way, I vote yes

The archives for AISVote are at:
http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisvote/