Re: [AISvote] Approval of Gordon Carver.

I vote yes to approve the appointment of Gordon Carver to replace Ron Killingsworth as Advertizing Editor.

Jim Copeland

-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Snyder <102x@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisvote <aisvote@aisboard.org>
Sent: Tue, Jun 9, 2015 1:12 am
Subject: [AISvote] Approval of Gordon Carver.

I guess my brain is still somewhere on the other side of the world. John
Jones
is correct in stating the approval of the appointment by President
Morris of
Gordon Carver to replace Ron Killingsworth as Advertising
Editor should have
gone out via AISVote.

I am requesting that all those who have already voted
to resend your
vote using this medium, and all those who have yet to vote,
please do so
via here and not AISConfer.

Thank you and I apologize for the
confusion.

Michelle

By the way, I vote
yes

sign-off this list, send email to the AIS
Secretary
<aissecretary@irises.org>
The archives for AISVote are
at: