Re: [AISvote] Motion to table motion re upgrade of website

I vote no on the issue of tabling the motion.

Judy Keisling

On Thursday,
June 5, 2014 4:34 PM, Susan Boyce <100T@rewrite.aisboard.org> wrote:

vote NO.  This discussion needs to be continued for the full 7 days.
Susan
Boyce

Subject: Re: [AISvote] Motion to table motion re upgrade of  website
102x@rewrite.aisboard.org

Michelle Snyder wrote:
> > Hello all.  I am back home.  On June 3, the below
motion was sent out
> > for discussion.
> >
> > "That the AIS Board approve an
upgrade to the AIS Website to increase
> > the number of menu items available
on the left side area of the
> > webpage. Such upgrade not to exceed a cost of
$1200.00, funding is to
> > come from the Electronic Services Restricted Fund.
Such upgrade to be
> > managed by the Electronic Services Chair on behalf of
AIS."

> > However on June 4 Bob Pries moved and Susan Grigg seconded to
Table
> > the motion.  Therefore,  the motion to table the original motion to
> > upgrade the AISWebsite is now out for vote.  In case anyone doesn't

remember, the time for voting on the motion to table the original
> > motion
is 5 days.

> > Michelle

sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary

<aissecretary@irises.org>

http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisvote/