Re: [AISvote] MOTION -- PayPal memberships

In a message dated 6/13/2006 1:46:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,
PlankMail@aol.com writes:

The  Following motion has been made by Paul Gossett and seconded by Bob
Pries:
I make a motion that AIS will treat Section/Co  Operating Societies
membership charges made from the AIS web page, through  PayPal, over the
Internet in the same manner as non-electronic Section/Co  Operating
Societies membership charges are received through the  Membership
Secretary's office under current policy , and to be forwarded to  the
Section/Co Operating Societies without additional cost.

Please  cast your vote over AISVote to be tallied by the AIS GenSec,  Patricia
Randall

Now that the motion is on AISVote, I vote yes.

Jim Morris