Re: [AISvote] voting on Brad's motion

In a message dated 7/24/2008 5:56:34 P.M. Central Standard Time,
AISSecretary@irises.org writes:

Hi  everyone,

I want to apologize to anyone who felt they did not get the  opportunity
to vote.  The voting process is open for seven days but  since I had a
majority of voting members early I went ahead and  prematurely announced
the closing of the voting process.  If anyone  would like to go ahead and
cast their vote anyway, I would be happy to  count it.  The voting
process does not officially close until Monday,  July 28.

Miche

Another of our voting procedure says that the vote is not valid unless both
the motion and the second are included in the vote.  At least one and maybe
two of the "yes" votes did not include both with their vote.  I'm for speed
but not haste.

Jim M.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.