Re: [AISvote] Motion Presented by Brad Kasperek

"Business" via the inter-net and email is pretty recent; and we should
evaluate our procedures.  "Notice is the bedrock of Due Process."   Obviously some
voting members did not received "notice."
How is a "quorum" established, etc., etc.?

Thanks to all,   Jerry Coates

Jerry Coates, Associate Broker, GRI
Direct:  301-663-1113
Cell: 301-606-1895
Fax: 301-644-2663
Website:  _http://JerryCoates.Realtor.com_ (http://jerrycoates.realtor.com/)

Specializing in Frederick Real Estate, since  1972!

Real Estate Teams,  LLC.
O:301-695-3020
617 West Patrick Street
Frederick, MD 21701

In a message dated 7/24/2008 6:01:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
AISSecretary@irises.org writes:

MORRISJE1@aol.com wrote:
> Having been out of town when the  motion was opened for voting on July 21
and
> closed on July 23,  I believe something to be inherently wrong that any
> subject  could be opened and closed so quickly.  I thought we kept voting
open at
> least a week???  Even on a slam dunk I object to such a  speedy  reaction.
>
> Jim M.

The voting stays open until the  required number of votes is
received.  If I get a fast response from  the voting members and the
required number of votes is reached than the  voting process is closed.
That number, by the way, is  twelve.

Michelle

> **************Get fantasy football  with free live scoring. Sign up for
> FanHouse Fantasy Football  today.
>  (http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020)

6:59  AM

To  sign-off this list, send email to the AIS  Secretary
<aissecretary@irises.org>
The archives for AISVote are  at:
http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisvote/

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.