Re: [AISvote] Motion presented by Brad Kasperak

Hello one and all,
I vote Yes.
John Ludi
AIS Director
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:28:29 -0700 Michelle Snyder
<AISSecretary@irises.org> writes:
> Hello all voting members:
>
> Brad Kasperek moved and Jill Bonino seconded, that the following
> motion
> be voted upon.  As soon as the qualified number of ballots have been
>
> cast, I will notify all of you regarding the closing of the voting.
>
> "Each year, upon notification to the Secretary of The American Iris
> Society
> by the British Iris Society (BIS), The American Iris Society will
> award an
> Adult Silver Medal (Exhibition) to the exhibitor at the spring BIS
> show
> exhibiting the best-of-show collection of one-to-many bloom stalks
> made up
> only of North American Irises.  The BIS will specify the conditions
> of the
> award (i.e., the number of bloom stalks to be exhibited in the
> collection).
> The medal will be engraved by AIS with the name of the exhibitor and
> the
> year of the award."
>

> My official vote is YES.
>
> Michelle Snyder
> AIS Secretary

> The archives for AISVote are at:
> http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisvote/

Explore all of Europe's beauty! Click now for great vacation packages!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3nKHMIiTJJg0tnYB91q8LqWT9pjGiMWIzB3KcK4qnQfVPHhP/