Re: [AISvote] Motion to increase shipping costs on exhibition supplies

I vote yes--BP

From: "andi rivarola" <0b5865f51@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisvote@aisboard.org
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2016 10:53:14 AM
Subject: Re: [AISvote] Motion to increase shipping costs on exhibition supplies

I vote YES, "That we raise the Shipping and Handling fee for the Exhibition supplies from $13.00 to $14.00 effective Jan 15, 2016."

Andi Rivarola

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 7:03 AM, Michelle Snyder <102x@rewrite.aisboard.org> wrote:
The time for discussion on the below motion has now passed.  As such it is now out for vote.

Michelle

"That we raise the Shipping and Handling fee for the Exhibition supplies from $13.00 to $14.00 effective Jan 15, 2016."

The archives for AISVote are at:
http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisvote/

--
Andi Rivarola