Re: [AISvote] M0tion to hold 2014 Convention in Dallas

With the information available right now I vote *NO* on the motion to have
a repeat Convention in Dallas on 2014, with many thanks to the Dallas Iris
Society.

Andi Rivarola
PS: Thanks Michelle for the explanation on the 7-day maximum limit for
discussion and also for voting.