RE: [AISvote] M0tion to hold 2014 Convention in Dallas

I vote, No.  I think we should make 2014 a "dark" year in anticipation of the 2015 Portland Convention.  I think it is fabulous of Dallas to offer to host for 2 years in a row, but they may do more work for 2014 than they get in people coming to the same place two years in a row.  Jill