Re: [AISvote] Motion to vote

George votes yes.

Margaret
----- Original Message ----- From: "JOHNNY R RANDALL" <patannran@msn.com>
To: <aisvote@aisboard.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:20 PM
Subject: [AISvote] Motion to vote

Hello Voting Members-----
John Ludi has informed us that the AIS Storefront is sold out of the Basic
Iris Culture booklet. The AIS Board members, at their meeting in November,
approved the reprinting of the BIC booklet. As the revised edition of the
booklet will not be completed in the near future John has proposed the
following motion: "I make a motion that the American Iris Society reprint 2000
copies of the 2nd Edition of the Basic Iris Culture booklet with no
substantive changes at a cost of $1000.00". This motion has been seconded by
Treasurer Jill Bonino. Voting is now open for 14 days. I vote "yes".
Patricia Randall, Secretary

aissecjill@earthlink.net