Re: [AISvote] Confirmation of Cheryl Deaton for RVP Counselor

In a message dated 12/2/2010 10:45:37 A.M. Central Standard Time,
AISSecretary@irises.org writes:

Hi  all,

I think that with all that has been going back and forth the last  couple
of days the below item may have got lost in the  shuffle.   I just wanted
to make sure the matter hasn't been  forgotten.

Michelle,

Now I understand.  About 30 minutes after I sent my  response all the other
messages posted to my account!  I haven't had time  to read all of them yet
but will try to do so asap.

Some emails just posted from three days ago.  I never did get the Paul
Black memo everyone is talking about -- except as appended to Bob Pries'
response.

Jim

Jim M.