Re: [AISvote] Motion regarding traveling library exhibits

In a message dated 11/30/2009 7:34:38 P.M. Central Standard Time,
AISSecretary@irises.org writes:

I have  received the required number of YES votes to call the motion so
no more  discussion will be forthcoming.  The below seconded amended
motion is  now ready for vote.  It was written by Jim Morris and agreed
to by  Bob Pries, who was the writer of the original motion and the first
amended  motion , and Jeanne Plank, who seconded both the original motion
and the  subsequent amended motions.

"I move that an ad hoc committee be  established to evaluate the
possibility of traveling exhibits with a report to  be made to the AIS Board by the
end of February  2010"

I vote yes.

Jim M.