Re: [AISvote] THIS IS A CALL FOR VOTE - AFFILIATE CHAIR APPT.

George votes yes on Brad Kasperek as Affiliates Chair.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 9:57 AM
Subject: [AISvote] THIS IS A CALL FOR VOTE - AFFILIATE CHAIR APPT.

Hi voting Board members & Jeanne...

Well, we have another vote..

Gerry Snyder moved and Betty Roberts seconded the following motion:

THAT BRAD KASPEREK BE APPOINTED TO THE POSITION OF AFFILIATES CHAIR.

Since the vote to approve Brad to the Board was only the first time we've done the listserver voting, we had a few people vote outside the system...

As a reminder and for new people...

When you receive a "Call for a Vote" message, simply "Reply" to the message (do not select "Reply to All") and indicate your vote "for" or "against" the motion.  The motion can only be voted on, it cannot be altered.

Your reply will be automatically sent to the AISVote listserver and redistributed to all members of the list.

If you ever want to change your email address or discover that you didn't get a voting message when you should have (indicating that your email is incorrect on the listserver), please notify me and I will incorporate the change through John Jones.

Voting is now open for 10 days.  We need 12  "Yes" votes to  approve...

Happy Voting!

Jill Bonino
Secretary