Re: [AISvote] Motion re foreign registrations - CORRECTION

I vote YES on this motion.
Gary White

--- On Wed, 8/24/11, Michelle Snyder <AISSecretary@irises.org> wrote:

From: Michelle Snyder <AISSecretary@irises.org>
Subject: [AISvote] Motion re foreign registrations - CORRECTION
To: aisvote@aisboard.org
Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 7:44 AM

Hi everyone.  I guess I shouldn't have tried to send the below motion out for
vote late last night as you are probably aware I sent it to AISConfer instead
of AISVote.  Anyway, here is the motion for voting.  Sorry about any confusion
this may have caused.

"That each foreign registrant pay a fee of USD$15.00 (or its equivalent in the
country currency) per iris registration or iris name reservation to the
country Associate Registrar. That the country Associate Registrar keep
USD$5.00 (or its equivalent in the country currency)  per iris registration or
iris name reservation and pay the AIS USD$10.00  per iris registration or iris
name reservation, such payments to the AIS to be made via a PayPal system or
such other arrangements as may be enumerated by the AIS Registrar-Recorder for
his convenience. All payments to the AIS registrar to be made in USD. The AIS
respectfully requests, but does not require, the country Associate Registrars
to accept the USD$5.00 stipend as full payment for their services as Associate
Register in managing iris registrations and iris name reservations. That the
services of the country Associate Registrar include, but may not be limited
to,  iris name checking against the
 irisregister.com database, translation (as appropriate), transliteration (as
appropriate), and description review ad editing."

Michelle Snyder
AIS Secretary

The archives for AISVote are at:
http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisvote/