Re: [AISvote] Meerow Grant Proposal

I vote YES to fund Dr. Allan Meerow's grant proposal request of $4840 for
his first year of his study.
John Ludi
AIS Director
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:59:06 -0700 Michelle Snyder
<AISSecretary@irises.org> writes:
> Dear voting members:
>
> Even though the voting process for Jill's motion will remain open
> until
> Sept. 1, I have received 13 votes.  This is one more than the
> majority
> needed.  Full voting results will be posted on AISDiscuss once the
> voting deadline has passed.As such I am now posting the following
> motion
> made by Gary White and seconded by yours truly out for vote.
>
> "I move that the American Iris Society fund Dr. Allan Meerow's grant
> proposal
> request of $4840 for the first year of his study: "Heterogeneity,
> ecological
> specialization and introgression in a large population of Iris
> savannarum",
> and that $4597 (or current Scientific and Scholarship fund balance)
> be paid
> from the AIS Scientific and Scholarship Fund, and the remaining
> amount be paid
> from the AIS general funds."
>

> My official vote on this motion is YES.
>
> Michelle

> The archives for AISVote are at:
> http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisvote/

Click for free info on getting an MBA, $200K/ year potential.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3l7wXDreliBf0W1Dqz4Wyw0udxU8yHXexMErPCS9vxaTZMfH/