Re: Need pictures of AIS silent auction and boutique

I’ll send them as soon as I can.

Debbie
debbie@loveirises.com
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2021, at 4:26 PM, sdayres2 via AISTalk <aistalk@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi All:

I was trying to put pages for the AIS Convention 2022 boutique and silent auction on the 2022 convention website.  The problem is that I don't have any good pictures of previous boutiques and silent auctions.  Did anyone take good pictures of the boutiques and silent auctions of the past conventions?  I would like to put them on the web site.  I can give credit and can mention which convention the picture represented.  Ideally, it should encourage people to come and shop!

Scarlett