From: Will Plotner <gardens@molalla.net>
Date: 9/3/21 11:03 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: aistalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: The Handbook for Judges and Show Officials, Eighth Edition

Hi John,

Are you going to be home today?   I would likr to come up and get my copy of the AIS Judges handbook and also get a photo of it and put your announcement and the photo on the back cover of the Region 13 bulletin.

All My Best

Will

Sent: Friday, September 03, 2021 6:05 AM

News from the AIS Storefront:

The Handbook for Judges and Show Officials, Eighth Edition, is now available for purchase from the AIS Storefront. The Handbook is 209 pages (8.5 x 11) in pdf format. Fits in a one inch binder. Pricing: Pages with cover/binder -  $25.00 USA; Pages only -  $20.00 USA. For Canada and International pricing, contact the AIS Storefront.

John & Kay Ludi

AIS Storefront

AISStorefront@irises.org

503-826-8808